We do two types of projects:
Retainer projects are typically projects with work-in-progress specifications and with a very iterative development dynamic.
- Monthly payments of a fixed amount, based on the current Tier
- Full time or part time involvement
- Part of a larger SCRUM team
Milestone projects are defined to the point where a list of features can be lined out and estimated.
- A project has one or more milestones per position (e.g. Frontend, Backend, etc)
- Milestones are defined and estimated by MVPF prior to project kick-off
- Each milestone has a list of features, a deadline and a fixed amount attached to it
- Upon completion, milestones are reviewed by the project’s PM and Tech Lead
- Payments are triggered immediately after the review acceptance, irrelevant of the time it took to be completed
The average project length at MVPF, regardless of type, is 4 months from kickoff to handover.